jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Life in a minute

“This is it. This. Here. You, me and some sort of sticky romanticism that wraps us and crumbs us under this polar light. We wanted to be different, different and normal at the same time. We didn´t know then, that’s what everybody wants. Everybody. Time went by, we shed our skin. You found a new interest in animals, plants, the clouds in the sky. Anything that could speak you found gruelling, tedious. And now perhaps we’re not the same that we used to be. It is hard to recognise myself when I accidentally catch my reflection somewhere locked inside this body that betrays me by aging ruthlessly. Our last sun is about to set and it feels as if life would have been only one minute.” 


Pedro Collantes (ganador del Video-minuto del Urban-TV 2011)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario